Measure, pack and send.
- Choose from a large number of boxes (including Fefco-standards) from the Slimbox app. Or create your own box by entering the dimensions.
- Experiment with your package design. Upload a personal drawing and cut it into whatever shape you want.
- Control the machine entirely with the Slimbox app. Your mobile device can connect over USB or wireless (even with no network available).
- Packing heavy goods? Just push one button in the app and cut a new box that perfectly fits around your last box. Do this again until it has the strength to hold your product.
Why use Slimbox?
- Easy to understand. Slimbox works in an intuitive way and is controlled by one easy-to-use app.
- A clean esthetic. With its sleek looks and compact design, Slimbox will fit into any modern office seamlessly.
- Slimbox is made to last. The machine and app get automatic updates with new boxes, creations and features.
Don't just say cardboard.
We strictly work with corrugated cardboard. Slimbox cuts the cardboard into the shape of your choice and automatically decides the exact cutting speed and preferred quality to guarantee a perfect result.
Are you using a different type of cardboard than before? No problem! Let Slimbox test if your cardboard is being cut in the best way. The programmed test checks different kinds of strength and laser speeds. Choose which cut you like and select it.
Why corrugated cardboard?
- The unique structure of corrugated cardboard makes for incredible strength and long durability.
- Corrugated cardboard is in nature environmentally friendly. It exists of three or more papers that are mostly made out of recycled paper and cardboard.
What do we stand for?
- We want to lower your packaging and sending costs by lowering your need for filling materials and re-using leftover pieces of cardboard.
- We want to save you time. No time wasted finding the right box or keeping up with warehouse maintenance. Let Slimbox do the work for you and optimize your storage inventory.
- We want to help save the planet by implementing a zero-waste policy. We reduce your carbon emissions with at least 40% and re-use leftover material. Let’s build a greener future together!